Appointments for plan review and enrollment are preferred. We want to have sufficient time to assist you with questions you may have and provide assistance with plan selection and enrollment. Appointments are generally set for 90 minutes. To provide you with the best service possible, we have some tips to help make our appointment successful.
For a scheduled appointment please remember to bring the following:
- Your username and password for your healthcare.gov account, if you currently have or in the past have used a healthcare.gov account.
- Notices from your current plan that include your plan ID, if you have or had health coverage in the current year.
- Your username and password for your personal e-mail account that is linked to a healthcare.gov account.
- Address and birth date Information about everyone applying for coverage.
- Social Security Numbers (optional).
- Document information for legal immigrants.
- Information on how you file your taxes.
- Employer and income information for every member of your household who needs coverage (for example, pay stubs or W-2 forms).
- Your best estimation of your household income for the current year.
- Information about job-based insurance available to members of your household, even if you aren’t enrolled.