Our counselors complete training provided through the Centers for Medicaid & Medicare Services (CMS) and are Certified Application Counselors, licensed by the State of Missouri. We provide one-on-one, unbiased assistance that is personalized to you and your family’s unique situation. We are not insurance brokers or agents and will never try to sell you anything.
Our counseling services are focused on:
- Helping you understand if you are eligible for ACA insurance, and guiding you through the application process.
- Providing in-person assistance to help you complete and submit the electronic or paper application.
- Explaining health coverage benefits provided through the available insurance plans.
- Providing information about your selected plan’s coverage and benefits, including the health insurance terminology used.
- Providing guidance about maintaining your healthcare coverage (payment of premiums, updating information about your eligibility, changes in household income affecting tax credits or financial assistance).
- Providing follow-up after enrollment to ensure you are maintaining your insurance and using your preventative services.
- Helping you submit an appeal (if necessary) or any additional documentation requested in support of your application.